Configuring Player Channel Settings for Flash Player V3 (Deprecated)
Use the Backlot UI to configure the look and feel of a player when used with channels in Backlot. You can mimic the look used for videos or you can make changes.
Note: Channels and channel sets have been deprecated and are scheduled to be disabled. For details and alternatives, see the OVP Release Notes.
To configure channel settings for a player:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the PUBLISH page.
- Click the Player Branding tab.
- Select a player.
- Select the Channel & Channel Set Options tab (video assets only).
- Select the top gradient color. The top gradient color fades from the color you specify to the accent color that you specified on the previous tab.
- Select a color scheme from the Video List Color Scheme list box.
- Select Display options, including the whether the video description, video length, and Ooyala branding appears.