Syndicate Live Video to YouTube
Syndicate live video to Youtube with just the stream key and RTMP URL for your account.
Before You Start
You need to know the Stream Key and RTMP URL for the account you want to syndicate to.
Important: You must be a YouTube partner to be able to stream live video to your YouTube account. Here is a link to the YouTube Partner Program Overview.Here are some considerations about Live Syndication:
- Live Syndication only works with the Ooyala Package as the Packaging Partner and Ooyala Encode as the Encoding Partner.
- A channel must be stopped to enable syndication.
Find Your YouTube RTMP URL and Stream Key
Configure YouTube Syndication
How to Syndicate to YouTube
- Log in to the Live UI.
- Click CHANNELS.
- Hover over the channel's type, and click VIEW CHANNEL DETAILS.
- Click SYNDICATION.
- Expand YouTube.
- Check Enabled.
- Enter the Stream Key.
- Enter the RTMP URL.
- Click SAVE. YouTube is now configured. To start syndicating to YouTube, you need to start the channel and the YouTube syndication stream.
To start the channel, click START in the upper left of
Ooyala Live configures the channel for syndication to all enabled social media. This may take several minutes.
- Click the play button, to start syndicating to YouTube.