Testing the Ooyala CocoaPods Tutorial
To complete this tutorial have the following:
- A mac running OS X Yosemite or newer
- The latest version of Xcode available for your Mac OS
- Ruby version 2.0 or new installed on your system
Use the following steps to download, configure, and test the Ooyala CocoaPods sample app.
- Get the CocoaPods Sample App from the Ooyala iOS Sample Apps Git repository and save it to your drive.
Open a terminal instance, navigate to the CocoaPods base directory, and run the
pod installThis command performs the following tasks:
- Downloads all project and CocoaPods dependencies
- Installs the Ooyala SDK
- Generates the Pods project
Run the BasicPlaybackSampleApp.xcworkspace using the
open BasicPlaybackSampleApp.xcworkspaceThe project is now open in Xcode.
- Press play to run the project in the simulator.