Creating an Ad Set
To add advertisements to videos, you must first create an ad set.
To create an ad set, do the following:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Select the MONETIZE page. The MONETIZE page appears with the Ad Sets tab showing.
- Click New. A new ad set is created.
- Enter a name for the Ad Set in the Ad Set Name field.
- From the Ad Source list box, select My Ads. The SELECT AD FROM YOUR CONTENT dialog box appears.
- Select the ad you uploaded and click Select. You are returned to the previous page with the ad selected.
- Leave the default settings. The advertisement runs as pre-roll each time a video that uses this ad set is viewed.
- To add more advertisements to this ad set, click Add another Ad to this Ad Set and select another ad.