Managing the Preview Image
After you upload an asset, you can specify the image to display before viewers click the play button.
To manage the preview image:
- Log in to the Backlot UI. The Backlot UI opens.
- Open the MANAGE page. The MANAGE page opens with a list of content.
- To only view specific asset types, select the asset type under CONTENT TYPES in the left pane.
- Select an asset.
- Click Edit Preview Image. The Edit Preview Image dialog box appears.
Click UPLOAD AN IMAGE and select an
Note: The player preview shown on the Details subtab uses Player V4.
- When you are finished, click Close.