Theme Builder Overview
Theme Builder creates rich collections of video content that you can embed on your web site. Working with Theme Builder involves just three general steps.
To create a Theme Builder embed, you do the following:
- Create one or more Playlists: On Theme Builder's Playlists palette, you create collections of your videos (playlists) to specify the content your viewers can access within a theme. You can organize the content in the playlist.
- Configure one or more Players: On the Players tab, you define the video player and the branding you want to use on your site, including but not limited to the following:
- user controls
- buffer settings
- advertising countdown message
- color theme and highlight color
- scrubber and watermark branding images